The owner of the website www.alphanet-solutions.com (hereafter, the “Website”) is the company Alphanet Security Systems, SL (Hereafter, “Alphanet”). The identification data is detailed below:
- Owner: Alphanet Security Systmes S.L.
- Registered Office: Pablo Iglesias Street 54, 08302 Mataró (Barcelona)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 93 113 72 52
- Tax identification number: ESB-65265415
- Registration data: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona in volume 41709, folio 44, page B394059, 1st entry.
For the development of its activity, Alphanet has the corresponding administrative authorization, as established by Order INT / 314/2011, of February 1st, about private security companies. The data of this authorization are DGSC 07/2009 and the body responsable of supervising this authorization is the Catalonian Interior Department.
The website aims to make available to users:
- All the information related to Alphanet services and activities;
- General information on the protection of personal data that Alphanet makes available to its users through a blog (hereinafter, the “Blog”) that will contain:
- Information on the rights and duties regarding the protection of personal data; and
- Access to the consultation service regarding the personal data protection regulations.
Access and use of the web
This Legal Notice regulates the access and use of the Web. This access and use by users implies acceptance of this Legal Notice, as well as its Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Alphanet reserves the right to review this Legal Notice at any time for legal, technical reasons or due to changes in the provision of the Web or in the regulations, as well as modifications that may arise from applicable type codes or, where appropriate, by strategic corporate decisions.
As a condition for accessing and using the Web, the user knows and accepts that:
- Access and use on the Web is subject at all times to comply with this Legal Notice;
- Access and use on the Web is solely and exclusively for the purposes established in section 2 of this Legal Notice; and
- It will make responsible and reasonable use of the Web and its contents, according to the possibilities and purposes for which they are respectively conceived.
It is expressly prohibited:
- Use any of the content and services, for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Notice and other applicable conditions, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Web;
- Use content and services that are protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to Alphanet or to third parties, without the user having previously obtained the necessary authorization from their owners to carry out the use they make or intend to make;
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, communicating, transforming or modifying the contents of the Web, except with the authorization of Alphanet;
- Incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal functioning of the Web, as well as the network, the computer system or equipment (software and hardware) of Alphanet or third parties, or that may damage electronic documents and files stored on such computer equipments;
- Present or contribute to any content, comment or opinion that may be considered defamatory, racist, sexist, xenophobic, discriminatory, pornographic, violent or that, in any way is contrary to morality, public order or good customs, or is clearly illicit or illegal;
- Interfere with or manipulate any rating system or user response system; and
- Present or contribute with any information or comment about another person without the permission of this person.
The user will be liable for damages of any kind that Alphanet may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations to which it is subject under this Legal Notice or applicable legislation.
Likewise, Alphanet can check, moderate, reject or delete any content if it considers that it violates any or all of the rules of use of this clause.
Failure to comply with any or all of the rules of use included in this clause constitutes a breach of this Legal Notice, giving Alphanet the right to take all or some of the following actions (with or without prior notice):
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of the user’s right to use the Web;
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any user content;
- Issuance of a warning to the user;
- Take legal action against the user, including procedures for reimbursement of all costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal expenses) resulting from the infringement; and
- Disclosure of this information to the competent police and judicial authorities.
Limitation of liability
Alphanet makes its website available to the user, assuming solely and exclusively the responsibility derived from the diligence that may be required by law. Therefore, Alphanet will not assume any responsibility, whether direct or indirect, derived from the misuse or fraudulent or illegal use made by the user of the Web or of the contents hosted there.
Alphanet will do everything reasonably possible to monitor the legality of the comments, opinions and other information that are communicated through the website. However, since absolute control of these is not possible, the user will be solely responsible for the information, comments, opinions, allusions or content of any kind that is communicated, hosted, transmitted, made available or displayed through the website.
Alphanet may limit the publication in the website of content, opinions, information or comments that Alphanet users send, applying, if it deems it appropriate, filters for this purpose. This does not imply, in any way, the obligation of Alphanet to control the content that may be disseminated through the website, but rather the will to avoid, as far as possible, that content, comments or opinions that may be disseminated through the website may be considered defamatory, racist, sexist, xenophobic, discriminatory, pornographic, violent or that, in any way contrary to morals, public order or good customs, or is clearly illegal or illegal, in accordance with the rules of use included in the previous clause.
Alphanet will use all reasonable efforts and means to make the Web available, although it does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the Web, nor does it assume any responsibility for technical problems or failures that occur during the Internet connection of the user.
In the same way, in no case will Alphanet be liable for:
- The problems of access, availability and / or continuity of the Web that allow access to it through a mobile terminal and / or the functionalities that comprise it, when they are derived from factors beyond the scope of control and activity of Alphanet. For example, and without limitation to, the terminal used by the user, the available bandwidth, the speed of Internet connection or the geographical location;
- Damages of any kind that may be caused by the interruption, termination or dysfunction of the Website for reasons not attributable to Alphanet; and
- The existence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer system and / or the user’s mobile terminal. Alphanet is not responsible for any damage and / or harm to the user’s software and / or hardware arising from access and / or use of the Web.
- The use of any technical, logical or technological resources by virtue of which someone, user or not of the Web, can benefit, directly or indirectly, with or without profit, from the contents of the Web;
- No one may insert a link, hyperlink or similar link that redirects to the Web or other URLs of Alphanet content on their website, blog, forum, or any other social network. If Alphanet detects any link of these characteristics, it will be fully entitled to act in order to eliminate this link and, where appropriate, bring it to the attention of the competent authorities; and
- Third party links: The user acknowledges and accepts that Alphanet is not responsible for the accuracy or availability of the information, material or content included on third party websites. Nor is it responsible for the content, operation, conditions of use or privacy policies of these third-party websites.
Intellectual and industrial property
The contents of the Web, both texts, images, graphic design, source code, logos, brands, etc., are the exclusive property of Alphanet, except for those contents provided by third-party collaborators, therefore their reproduction, modification, distribution or manipulation is prohibited.
Alphanet is the exclusive owner of all intellectual, industrial and similar property rights that may fall on the Web, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Those elements that make up the visual appearance, graphic image and other sensory stimuli of the Web;
- The navigation architecture;
- The source code;
- Technology; and
- Logos and other distinctive signs.
The use of the Web cannot be construed as a license or right to use Alphanet’s trademarks, names, logos, images or trade names. The use of the Web to make downloads, copies or reproductions of its content will not amount to the transfer of any rights over the software or contents of the Web.
The unauthorized use, as well as the damages caused to Alphanet’s intellectual and industrial property rights, may give rise to the exercise of the actions that legally correspond to it, and the responsibilities that, where appropriate, derive from them.
Alphanet is subject to Spanish data protection legislation regarding the collection and processing of personal data. For more information, the user can consult the Privacy and Cookies Policy.
If any of the clauses of the Legal Notice are declared, totally or partially, null or ineffective, such declaration will only affect that provision or part of it that is null or ineffective, all other provisions remaining in force.
The user may consult this Legal Notice in various languages at any time, by clicking on the corresponding section of the Web.
However, the user declares to know and accepts that in the event of a contradiction between the different translated versions of this Legal Notice that Alphanet makes available, the Spanish version will prevail.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
- The user declares to know and accepts that Alphanet is subject to Spanish legislation; and
- The user knows and accepts that this Legal Notice will be governed by Spanish legislation, and any controversy will be settled in the Courts of Barcelona, except in cases where a legal provision establishes another jurisdiction in favor of the user.